Pre-requisite for this class, is a solid understanding and application of the principles of digital photography and how to use your camera in MANUAL mode. This class is geared toward individuals who want to take their hobby to the next level, or for those wishing to start a successful photography business.
What you will learn:
- Advanced Composition
- External flash – equipment recommendations, how to use it, and when
- Long Exposure & Night photography techniques
- Advanced lighting techniques – backlighting and sunflares
- Picking your focal point, focus techniques
- Shooting RAW advantages/disadvantages
- Custom white balance
- Professional vendor recommendations for all product types
What this workshop includes:
- Take home materials – instruction manual and a gray card
- Ability to color calibrate your personal laptop
- Open Q&A about anything you ever wanted to ask a professional with a successful business!
- Goodie bag from our vendors and sponsors
- Alumni from the Intro class receive a discount on the Advanced Workshop!
The cost for this workshop is $245.